1.16.2013

yes, no, maybe?

My sissy enlisted me to help with her Sadie Hawkins dance invitation, so that's what I did tonight. It was the most productive thing I had done all day. Anyway, working on it took me back to high school, and now I'm feeling all nostalgic and whatnot.
And what's up with that anyway?! It's not as if I was particularly fond of high school. I didn't have a terrible experience or anything, but those years weren't my glory days either.
I blame it on all the introspection I've been doing lately. Growing up does that to you apparently. It turns you into a brooding mess. But I have it on good authority that it passes; you brood, you're spurred into action; sometimes you triumph. It passes.
Cam better say yes 'cause I worked very hard on that shirt. For all of 15 minutes, but still. Very hard.

4 comments:

  1. This sort of thing really never happens where I'm from. It's something I always see on television haha. Anyway, it's a cute idea and I hope it'll work out well for her! I'm sure it will though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is sweet and so very high school. Those nostalgic moments can hit anytime! Last time I was home I got to meet up with quite a few high school friends I hadn't seen in forever, pair that with breaking out my old journals...it was all really funny actually. Such a chapter for the books.

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness with the journals! I was doing that myself recently. I was so silly and childish even just a few short years ago. Haha!

      Delete